Lots of people work together to make the European Canoe Championships a success – Become part of it as a volunteer!
From 23th-26th August 2018, the European Nations Championships 2018 will take place in Brandenburg an der Havel. Thousands of athletes and assistants from different nations will participate. We would like to offer those interested the opportunity to actively take part in the organisation and execution of the European Championships and to look behind the scenes and become part of this major sporting event. We invite you, to become part of it as a volunteer!
The tasks are multifold and we are looking for help in the following operational areas:
- Regatta logistics (Regatta lane set up and dismantling, boat lay-up, motor boat service, boat number assignment and more)
- Technical support (Support IT and web presence, stopwatch, radio communication etc.)
- Event organisation (Competition planning, award ceremony, results service, presenter, anti-doping etc.)
- Infrastructure (Accreditation; info-point, service, catering, security, medical services, transport, supporting programme etc.)
- Marketing (Sponsor relations, photo and video duty, advertising etc.)
- Press / Media (Press centre, public relation etc.)
Through your voluntary engagement, you can help to make the European Nations Championships 2018 an unforgettable and unique event.
You are part of a big team and you will gain new and exciting experiences! And moreover: you will meet and get in contact with new people, that have worked professionally or voluntarily in sports for years.
Of course, there’s catering at the site and volunteers will be equipped with fashionable European Championships apparel. Interested?
If you are interested, than just get in contact. We are looking forward to your collaboration and support.
To register as a volunteer you must be at least 16 years old.